Name: Jed Metcher
Date of birth: 13th April, 1990
Place of birth: Eltham, Australia
Bike: Kawasaki ZX10
Team: PR Racing Kawasaki
Career highlights: 2011 STK600 Champion.
In 2015 Jed Metcher FIM Superstock 600 Championship winner of 2011 joins forces with PR Racing on board their Kawasaki ZX-10 for the 12 round 2015 MCE British Superbike series.
2014 Heavy testing regime to prepare a World Championship super bike ready for a February 2015 wildcard at Phillip Island World Superbike.
2013 Full season in IDM Supersport International German superbike championship.
- Round 2 Zolder, Belgium. 2nd position.
- 4th Position in the German supersport ranking for 2013.
2012 Full season in the World Supersport championship.
High light results
- Round 6 Misano Adriatico, Italy. 7th position
- Round 7 Aragon, Spain. 8th position
- 14th position World championship Ranking for 2012
2011 WSBK FIM Superstock 600 champion with MTM-RT motorsport team
- 1st WSBK FIM Superstock 600, MTM Yamaha, Magny Cours
- 17th IDM Superbikes
- 8th IDM Supersports, SKM Motorrad Technik, Hockenheim
- 3rd Australian Supersports 600, one race
- 8th Australian Supersports 600
- 3rd Australian 125cc
- 20th 125cc WGP Wildcard, Philip Island
- 1st MRRDA RedBull Series 125cc
- 1st Victorian State 125cc
- 7th Australian 125cc
- Awarded Reece Bancell Scholarship
- 8th Australian 125cc
- 1st Hartwell 125cc
- Awarded Best Australian Grand Prix rider 2006
- MiniMotoGP 50cc (2 Titles)